SAGE Forum Index
SAGE Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

FvS & Spell Penetration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAGE Forum Index -> Builder (Private) -> Races & Classes & Prestige
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Celeste
SAGE

Localisation / Location: United Kingdom
Féminin

PostPosted: Wed 5 Dec - 19:52 (2012)    Post subject: FvS & Spell Penetration Reply with quote

Can someone give me insight on how much spell pen is really effective for a FvS ?

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 5 Dec - 19:52 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
wolfbred
SAGE

Localisation / Location: Athens - Greece
Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 6 Dec - 22:53 (2012)    Post subject: FvS & Spell Penetration Reply with quote

hi Cel

the more the better, it caster level + feats(if any) + bonus from items (usually +2) + 3 from 3 fvs past lives+1d20 if its lower than the mobs spell resistance then the spell fails ( drows on Von3 epic before i left the game was 44 n it was the max spell resistance in the game , dunno what they have now)
you need it for specific spells like slay living , destruction n mostly implosion
they changed wizzards TR so if you do 3 wizzard past lives you get +6 on spell penetration which is huge

take care

MSN
Celeste
SAGE

Féminin

PostPosted: Fri 7 Dec - 00:35 (2012)    Post subject: FvS & Spell Penetration Reply with quote

ok, ty for explaining.

Hv rahkirs set with exc wis and +4 wis tome so atm unbuffed 40 wis.

The 3 sorc PL for +3 evo is WOW WOW WOW am glad I did it.

Also took 1 feat spell pen

Also took in enhancements FvS : Spell Pen Tier 1 (am lvl 18 atm on 2nd fvs life)

I am v.tempted to do x3 wiz now tonight I saw her implosion in vale, already my blade barrier rocks at average 350 a tick per mob, 640 on a crit.

She will be my best fun and good build toon, pity no alchemical wis.

Very soon I will solo epic hard Very Happy I know I can do it !

I not been doing epics at all as busy with building this FvS. Hopefully guild renown can regain with this solo-able toon, already it pains me to see decay but cannot be helped.

Take care all and ty again Yiannis.

MSN
Celeste
SAGE

Féminin

PostPosted: Mon 10 Dec - 00:16 (2012)    Post subject: FvS & Spell Penetration Reply with quote

Just capped my FvS and solo e-hard Lords of Dust Very Happy

Gonna test some more then TR x3 wiz then FvS, wish me wisdom and perseverance to complete this toon.

Maybe will need help to slot epic items but see how and new content hv many different things, all new to me.

I will post some crit statistics here too.

MSN
Celeste
SAGE

Féminin

PostPosted: Mon 22 Apr - 17:26 (2013)    Post subject: FvS & Spell Penetration Reply with quote

Just to shout : I finished PLs for my FvS :

Barb > FvS > Fvs > Sorc > Sorc > Sorc > Wiz > Wiz > Wiz > Fvs > Fvs

Gear will need some tweaking with new content as I level to 25 and train in epic destines.

So Far my Blade Barrier ticks around 580 average NON crit PER mob.

My Searing Light on a crit at Level 18 tick 851, best I had so far.

Many people comment my playstyle improve tremendously, even Nosph said it first time he partied with me since I left LoH. P/S : He went back to Pineapple Heads.

So I am back to epics, which are very different now to do and complete. They are much more do-able.

I still enjoy my sorc Nehalennia even though she is Lvl 21 she packs in alot of DPS. I duo with a friend of mine to do Servants of the Overlord was challengeing and rewarding to complete with no deaths and just 2 people (he was on FvS Evoker).

I still enjoy DDO and gives me alot of self achievement and builds my self confidence as a player and in RL, I feel I am getting stronger everyday to believe I can accomplish alot in life.

I am well and so are the twins. I miss my SAGE family and hope to hear from you guys when you can. Hope everybody is well and healthy and happy gaming somewhere in our virtual worlds Smile

Happy gaming days to you all,
Celeste

MSN
wolfbred
SAGE

Localisation / Location: Athens - Greece
Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 26 Apr - 20:38 (2013)    Post subject: FvS & Spell Penetration Reply with quote

Hi Celeste

glad to hear you n the twins are ok n that you get better everyday Smile n gratz for you fvs trs Smile
i am same as always , playing diablo III atm but not fanatically
i will leave for 2 weeks for Orthodoc Easter to my hometown next Tuesday
I will check Never Winter Nights online when it comes out with about 7-8 greek-reallife-friends , it will be in abut a month n it will be free to play , it is based on DnD so i hope it will be nice, the only thing i know atm is that it will have only 4 classess. more news when it comes out

I wish you well Cel Smile

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:30 (2018)    Post subject: FvS & Spell Penetration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAGE Forum Index -> Builder (Private) -> Races & Classes & Prestige All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange