SAGE Forum Index
SAGE Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

How to do quest - HELP for a noob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAGE Forum Index -> Builder (Private) -> Templates
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Celeste
SAGE

Localisation / Location: United Kingdom
Féminin

PostPosted: Wed 26 Sep - 15:57 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

Hope to get some advise from my guildies.

How to kill WK ? ^^

I am still learning to solo and learn the quest, it will be achievement for Cel the noob so some advise is good pls he keep disnt me :/

I am tring my fvs some sorc lives and my sorc is earth savant now for experiment. Nothing works on WK, his health keep 100% and he disnt me so fast.

Erhm it was only on normal and I am lvl 13

Please help and advise the guild noob ty.

Celeste

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 26 Sep - 15:57 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gronda Master
Modérateur

Localisation / Location: Marseille
Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 26 Sep - 22:49 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

i can't help, i sucks about sorc/wiz (all class but not same^^)!

sorry Crying or Very sad

Admin : moved here, maybe better!

Celeste
SAGE

Féminin

PostPosted: Wed 26 Sep - 23:50 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

I am truly noob, I need spell DISINTEGRATE doh. I took Flesh to Stone at 13 I am noob.

I can farm now on my TR .. finally !

Hopefully my TRs will go faster.

MSN
Gronda Master
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 27 Sep - 14:58 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

Mr. Green Okay

Mil le paccò
SAGE

PostPosted: Mon 1 Oct - 10:10 (2012)    Post subject: Re: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

WRONG EDIT XD

Last edited by Mil le paccò on Mon 1 Oct - 10:14 (2012); edited 1 time in total
Mil le paccò
SAGE

PostPosted: Mon 1 Oct - 10:13 (2012)    Post subject: Re: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

Mil le paccò wrote:
Celeste wrote:
Hope to get some advise from my guildies.

How to kill WK ? ^^

I am still learning to solo and learn the quest, it will be achievement for Cel the noob so some advise is good pls he keep disnt me :/

I am tring my fvs some sorc lives and my sorc is earth savant now for experiment. Nothing works on WK, his health keep 100% and he disnt me so fast.

Erhm it was only on normal and I am lvl 13

Please help and advise the guild noob ty.

Celeste

I would reccomend to try to hide behind the pillars in the room where you kill the djinni/efreeti, or just keep moving in circle around him, in orer to dodge his disntegrate...due to his mantle of invulnerability you cant cast on him lvl 4 or lower spells, and he has 50% to negate disintegrate, he is also immune to cold and electric spells; i would try to kill him with disintegrate if you have it since is the only useful spell that work on him at that level.. tell me if it worked Smile....

Celeste
SAGE

Féminin

PostPosted: Tue 2 Oct - 20:47 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

yes, yes disntegrate works fine can farm now and I find my way around the q much better not just follow around because rushing to catch up with you experts !

Please read forum for more post from me ask for help with quest.

Last qn for WK - which tower is called what number ? All along I didnt know and afraid to ask :X
I try now farm necro .... few qns abt some quests :

1. Shadow Crypt - ok I know check colour of room after clear first mobs on East. That no problem, its when I reach room with pillars to pull ? How you know which one to pull and in what order ? I read some walkthrough but I dont understand - they don't explain in girl terms muahaha

2. GoP - he keeps neg me althought I try to disintegrate him but not enough .... any tips ?

When I post this I am lvl 16 earth savant on my fvs toon.

HEEEELLLLPPPPP !!!!!

MSN
Gronda Master
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 2 Oct - 22:33 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

1 : Red numbers Smile

2 : http://ddowiki.com/page/The_Shadow_Crypt_instance_paths
All tips on link Wink

3 : for GoP, not sure maybe Chill Touch on boss (i know at start this spell was usefull but now??) You can curse him too

Celeste
SAGE

Féminin

PostPosted: Wed 3 Oct - 12:00 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

Grond, that pic like my brain - all like scramble eggs muahahaha ty but for me I need to try out and learn (Yiannis knows this he show me many quests how to do the Cel-method because I need to see it for myself).

So while I was free today, I flag a toon Nefyn and she can open the crypt now and I went into quest and try it V E R Y S L O W L Y because I need to switch screen (think I better print out since I will be farming alot) but I got it OMG I am soo happy. I am so noob but I like to learn and be happy abt it :DDD

Ok, thx again for listening to the female noob in he guild. Soon I will overtake Grond.

P/S : Uman-1 says hi to fat dorf he sad so many vets stop playing but he understand and say hi to SAGE

MSN
Mil le paccò
SAGE

PostPosted: Wed 3 Oct - 17:14 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

Gronda Master wrote:

3 : for GoP, not sure maybe Chill Touch on boss (i know at start this spell was usefull but now??) You can curse him too

No grond chill touch no longer works on the doomsphere, the devs fixed it :/

My suggestion cel is to perma wear a feather fall item, and try to nuke the doomsphere with magic missile/force missiles and disintegrate, keep spamming it and you should have a good dmg output before even touching the floor and getting neg etc etc, and if you do enough dmg, the floor can break even before you actually touch it Smile ..thats the tactic i always use with i do xp with casters. oh and say hi to uman Smile

Gronda Master
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 3 Oct - 22:17 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

Mil le paccò wrote:

No grond chill touch no longer works on the doomsphere, the devs fixed it :/

Oh ok! you know i suxx with caster! Razz
I used Heal with Grondaheal, was easy Very Happy

Your welcome Cel!

Say Yo to Uman and the barkeeper on Sage ship Mr. Green

Celeste
SAGE

Féminin

PostPosted: Mon 8 Oct - 16:18 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

Errrr still hv noobie questions hope anyone can help :

Which tower is called number what in WK and any reason ? ^^

P/S : U16 out soon http://www.ddo.com/update16

MSN
wolfbred
SAGE

Localisation / Location: Athens - Greece
Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 10 Oct - 00:02 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

yoooo

1) tower that WK is random , at the runes where levers with trap are with 19 int you see what boss is in the tower
2) wizking is immune to level 4-5 n lower spells dont remember exactly
3) if you leveling you need disintegrate or higher level spells like delayed blast fireball (but he has fire shield so low damage) or black dragons bolt
4) you can use fogs acid fog or incediary cloud but it takes long n you have to run around so he doesnt kill you
5) if you talking about epic wk then need to be earth or fire savant n wiz king must be in first tower at the right as you enter so you do acid fog n incediary cloud n hide inside the small rooms n stand on top of the doors there cause shadows will kill you

thats what came to my mind atm

MSN
wolfbred
SAGE

Localisation / Location: Athens - Greece
Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 10 Oct - 00:03 (2012)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob Reply with quote

tower 1 is the one at the right as you enter quest 2 is the middle one 3 the one at the left as you enter quest

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:18 (2018)    Post subject: How to do quest - HELP for a noob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAGE Forum Index -> Builder (Private) -> Templates All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange