SAGE Forum Index
SAGE Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

[Grondashy-Monk-Shintao] Debate about gear!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAGE Forum Index -> Builder (Private) -> Templates
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Gronda Master
Modérateur

Localisation / Location: Marseille
Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 8 Feb - 15:29 (2012)    Post subject: [Grondashy-Monk-Shintao] Debate about gear! Reply with quote

Hello / Bonjour / γειά σου / Guten Tag and many others!  Mr. Green

When i ll be back i'll work hard to up my toons to be the best nooby ever! But i'll start this work by my monk first, because i love monk class, the best class for a nooby like me!

And i need some help to upgrade Grondashy, she need all your knowledge to be a good partner in guild quest/raid!

So, you need to know about Grondashy :
-Monk strength/Wisdom based - Way of Fire
-Handwraps user
-Lawful Neutral
(if you want to know more, ask)

Now Gear equipped (used Myddo, don't remember all)

-Goggles : Raven's Sight : Greater Raven's Eye, Exceptional Wisdom +2, Epic Will Save +3, True Seeing.
-Outfit : Dragontouched Armor : Lesser Healing Amplification(10%), Healing Amplification(20%), random guard i think.
-Bracers : Jidz-Tet'ka : Armor bonus +8, Exceptional Wisdom +1, Will Save +5, Tet-zik, The Enlightened Change, Color slot empty.
-Ring 1 : Kyosho's Ring : Wisdom +6, Exceptional Strength +1, Shintao Monk, Incredible Potential = Holy Burst.
-Boots : Striding boots random : Striding 30%, +random skill +X.
-Gloves : Brawling Gloves (Tier 1) : Spike Studded, Glass Jaw Strike, Sneak Attack Bonus +4, Strength +6.
-Ring 2 : Ring of the Buccaneer (Tier 1) : Don't know which Tier.
-Belt : Electric Haze : Heavy Fortification, Greater False Life.
-Cloak : Envenomed Cloak : Constitution +3, Poison Save +2, Poison Guard, Might of the Abishai.
-Trinket : Litany of the Dead : Turn the Page 3/day, Taint of Evil, Litany of the Dead - Ability Bonus, Litany of the Dead - Combat Bonus.
-Necklace : Shintao Cord : Constitution +6, Concentration +15, Shintao Monk Set Bonus.
-Helm : Dread Admiral's Tricorne : Seeker +6, Skill +15(Concentration).

Weapon :
-Quiver : Quiver of Alacrity : Ranged Alacrity.
-Handwraps : Wraps of Endless Light : Greater Undead Bane, Brilliance, Light Bringer, Radiant Blast

So, what she need to be uber noob monky?

-Goggles :
-Outfit :
-Bracers :
-Ring 1 :
-Boots :
-Gloves :
-Ring 2 :
-Belt :
-Cloak :
-Trinket :
-Necklace :
-Helm :
-Handwraps :

Thanks for your help!

/discuss

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 8 Feb - 15:29 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gronda Master
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 8 Feb - 15:30 (2012)    Post subject: [Grondashy-Monk-Shintao] Debate about gear! Reply with quote

reserved for write my template in progress

first template wrote:
-Goggles : Raven's Sight : Greater Raven's Eye, Exceptional Wisdom +2, Epic Will Save +3, True Seeing.

-Outfit : DT / Frozen Tunic / Red Dragonscale Robe.

-Bracers : Jidz-Tet'ka : Armor bonus +8, Exceptional Wisdom +1, Will Save +5, Tet-zik, The Enlightened Change, Color slot empty.

-Ring 1 : Kyosho's Ring : Wisdom +6, Exceptional Strength +1, Shintao Monk, Incredible Potential = Holy Burst.

-Boots : Madstone

-Gloves : Epic Spectral Gloves

-Ring 2 : {second tod ring with Shocking Burst }

-Belt : Epic Belt of the Mroranon , with on slot GFL

-Cloak : GS hp (don't know which craft atm)

-Trinket : Litany of the Dead : Turn the Page 3/day, Taint of Evil, Litany of the Dead - Ability Bonus, Litany of the Dead - Combat Bonus.

-Necklace : Shintao Cord : Constitution +6, Concentration +15, Shintao Monk Set Bonus.

-Helm : Dread Admiral's Tricorne : Seeker +6, Skill +15(Concentration).

-Handwraps : Try to craft alchemical + epic 'n named

-Shuriken : ??

Quote:

-Goggles : Get
-Outfit : Get / Challenges / Epic Von
-Bracers : Get
-Ring 1 : Get
-Boots : need to check bank, upgrate it
-Gloves : Sands of Menechtarun
-Ring 2 : need to check bank + stats
-Belt : Epic VoN
-Cloak : Shroud
-Trinket : Get
-Necklace : Get
-Helm : Get
-Handwraps : Challenges / Cannith Raid / named

Last edited by Gronda Master on Thu 9 Feb - 17:40 (2012); edited 2 times in total
Mil le paccò
SAGE

PostPosted: Wed 8 Feb - 19:04 (2012)    Post subject: [Grondashy-Monk-Shintao] Debate about gear! Reply with quote

-Goggles : good for wisdom +2
-Outfit : if you aim having high healing amplification DT is ok, else i would suggest either the enlightened vestments or the outfit from challenges (+1 ki on it)
-Bracers : good for wisdom +1, but i would aim for the epic claw set (thats just an opinion tho, jidz tet ka is good too)
-Ring 1 : forget ring of the bucaneer and make a tod ring so that you can put an elemental or holy dmg
-Boots : no striding monk dont need, put madstone boots (with new update you can cast spells with madstone)
-Gloves : since i guess you are going for healing amplification, you'd better wear the epic claw gloves (30% healing ampli, str +6)
-Ring 2 : tod ring is ok
-Belt : electric haze is ok, but the berserker belt for +2 dmg with set would be better. Either way you can craft the "spare hand" that has +5 stacking stun ability, which is good for monk
-Cloak : envenomed you will do epic so is ok
-Trinket : litany is good, beacause you have seeker on hat
-Necklace : shintao is ok
-Helm : helm is ok
-Handwraps : alchemical is the best

wolfbred
SAGE

Localisation / Location: Athens - Greece
Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 9 Feb - 09:52 (2012)    Post subject: [Grondashy-Monk-Shintao] Debate about gear! Reply with quote

first of all gronda you have to give hp to your toons , gs hp must be your first priority on your toons .
as turbine made ddo now if you dont have 400-450 hp minimum better stay on korthos.
i will not help you with builds if i dont see gs hp items Razz

MSN
Gronda Master
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 9 Feb - 16:27 (2012)    Post subject: [Grondashy-Monk-Shintao] Debate about gear! Reply with quote

Mil le paccò wrote:
-Goggles : good for wisdom +2
-Outfit : if you aim having high healing amplification DT is ok, else i would suggest either the enlightened vestments or the outfit from challenges (+1 ki on it)
-Bracers : good for wisdom +1, but i would aim for the epic claw set (thats just an opinion tho, jidz tet ka is good too)
-Ring 1 : forget ring of the bucaneer and make a tod ring so that you can put an elemental or holy dmg
-Boots : no striding monk dont need, put madstone boots (with new update you can cast spells with madstone)
-Gloves : since i guess you are going for healing amplification, you'd better wear the epic claw gloves (30% healing ampli, str +6)
-Ring 2 : tod ring is ok
-Belt : electric haze is ok, but the berserker belt for +2 dmg with set would be better. Either way you can craft the "spare hand" that has +5 stacking stun ability, which is good for monk
-Cloak : envenomed you will do epic so is ok
-Trinket : litany is good, beacause you have seeker on hat
-Necklace : shintao is ok
-Helm : helm is ok
-Handwraps : alchemical is the best

I will answer in the disorder, i don't like quote war Wink

Epic Claw set : No very good for me, i'm not main tank with 20% Extra Threat from set + 15% from Shintao set (=35%) i'll take aggro many times! Cleric & main tank ll don't like me :/

Outfits : i'll keep my DT armor until i've better! I'll focus on 2 outfits, first from challenge ( Frozen Tunic (Tier 3) ) and second from VoN ( Red Dragonscale Robe )!
you see something else in an Outfits?

Belt : If i got some luck, i'll craft Epic Belt of the Mroranon , with on slot GFL! Like Grondarine!

Cloak : I think better i do GS item with HP, +7 Cons, no really need, i'll got odd number!

Boots : Nice for madstone, if i can cast my monk skill

Alchemical? what's that? From Cannith crafting (kundarak) or from Cannith (in raid)?
In kundarak, i need to up my crafting skill, if Raid need my access hurry Very Happy

This night i did some example (my wife send me my spreadsheets), i'll edit my second! = updated

Mil thanks for reply, i think only two of us, maybe Miole, will talk about monk Okay

wolfbred wrote:
first of all gronda you have to give hp to your toons , gs hp must be your first priority on your toons .
as turbine made ddo now if you dont have 400-450 hp minimum better stay on korthos.
i will not help you with builds if i dont see gs hp items Razz

My priority is my monk! When i've «finished» i work on others toon!
I'll not do like before, upgrate all toons together! I want to do step by step! <=

Mr. Green Mr. Green

wolfbred
SAGE

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 9 Feb - 17:36 (2012)    Post subject: [Grondashy-Monk-Shintao] Debate about gear! Reply with quote

belt craft from challenge +5 stack on stunning blow DC
gloves n braces good set from cannith quest ( braces chance when you hit +4 str , con n dex , gloves +6 str +10% melee alacrity +5 resistance +20% hate , set +2 attack +2 damage)

MSN
wolfbred
SAGE

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 9 Feb - 17:48 (2012)    Post subject: [Grondashy-Monk-Shintao] Debate about gear! Reply with quote

spare hand belt Riposte, Exceptional Combat Mastery +5, Staggering Blow, Disable Device +15Disable Device +15Open Lock , Use Magical Device +3, Doublestrike 3%, Empty Colorless Augment Slot , Empty Blue Augment Slot

fabricators gauntlets Strength +6 Strength Resistance Save +Nearly Finished
fabricators braces Incite +20%
Balance +10Balance +10 ,Enhanced Balance +5 , Cannith Combat Infusion: chance whn you hit +4 alchemical str , dex n con +5% doublestrike +2 AC
Fabricator's Ingenuity: +25% stacking fortification and +2 to-hit/damage on your weapon attacks.

alchemical weapons are from Cannith raids like Aeturnous , uber weapons hard to do

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:22 (2018)    Post subject: [Grondashy-Monk-Shintao] Debate about gear!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAGE Forum Index -> Builder (Private) -> Templates All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange